Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long Time, No Post

The real world got a hold of me unfortunately. I went on a long vacation to Europe and rode on their glorious trains till I couldn't ride anymore. Here are few pictures of my journey.

I had so much of a great time that I didn't really have a chance to take a bunch of pictures of trains and transit like I would have liked. Anyhow I hope to be posting some more articles on here in the future as my professional career is slowing down. In fact you can see a blog/professional site that I am launching in the near future here.

I will have some commentary on transit real soon.

1 comment:

Blair said...

Greetings! Unfortunately, some pedestrians and riders
discover a danger, only sadly, when victimized. Plase see the recent canine shockings/electrocution on StreetZaps and view our safety
guidelines. I confer with Con Edison's Stray Voltage and Public Affairs Units;
The> National Electric Code showcases the site. Shock victim, Aric Roman's,case first appeared on StreetZaps in 3/09 and is in pre-trial at Con>
Edison (please see Testimonies, Safety) as he is permanently
disabled.Please see our leaning/locking caution. Thank you in advance and stay safe!

In appreciation and with best regards,

Blair Sorrel
Founder
www.StreetZaps.com